Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Call me a fool. But I always learn the hard way, always. I do things before I think about it. or I make a promise and cant break it. or I leap without knowing if there is any ground underneath me. Sometimes the ground appears…and sometimes it just doesn’t…and I fall…and keeping falling. BUT i always learn. Indeed, there is always a lesson in every mistake and in every success.

I sometimes wonder why I put myself through the ringer: why I do it to my body. My heart? My spirit? Ohhhhhh man. But we have to, don’t we? I don’t think its just me. We have an addiction to emotion: the lows and the highs. I throw myself into it with the slightest possibility of receiving love. we do it. we HAVE to!

We have no option then to put ourselves out there. In this world you can sit on your sofa, or you can let the world twist you around. So we spin and we SPIN!!! until one of those days comes when the world stops. and You can take a step back and see how much you have learned. how much you have been bruised. How far you have come. The dreams that have come true. And all you can say…or at least all I can say is WOAH! Just woah. Deary me. And just hug yourself and say thanks. For surviving it all…and THRIVING in it all (ok, so not thriving everyday…sometimes crying. Don’t hold it against me…it happens). Then grabbing on to the most stable thing around you cause you know that any instant the world is going to grab you again and start spinning you like crazy. Because we always have more to learn and experience and ponder. More valleys to fall into and more beautiful things to see. This life gets more real every day we live.

in the end we just have to hold on tight. soak it all in. and LIVE it all up...our realities are always going to be changing. our hearts always going to be evolving. we will never be exactly where we are in this moment. but dont try to control it. or morph it into what you want it to be. just place your desires into the universe. and let it all go. it will come. or maybe it wont. but it will all be good...and constant...and incredible...and hard...and real...and beautiful...and true.

No comments: