Friday, January 16, 2009

I guess all I needed to get out of my funk was to get pooped on by a bird. So thank you seagull, or whoever you are. I needed my luck to turn around. And I think you might have done that for me.

Time after time these last few days I have realized my potential for loving. There are people in my life currently that I could love so much. SO much. And if I was given the chance…wow I would start to have a lot to lose.

Thankfulness and gratefulness. These words will never cover what I feel for the opportunities the universe has given me. I was born wearing golden shoes. I could fall hard…have a lower low…and I would never be lost in the multitude. There are too many people watching out for me. Caring for me. Loving me.

When I see those who are becoming lost…even when their small hearts do not know it. That’s when I know my capacity to love. Its my purpose in life to be there. To live a life that has a lot to lose.

Oh my heart. My learning heart.

No comments: