took a short cab ride today. me and my guitar. the cabbie and i hit it off. talked about martin luther king (its his day...or was). then about the cabbie's life. and mine. somehow we started talking about the theme's of our lives. we could only choose one word to describe our life. i choose 'Freedom'. he choose 'Ocean'. i like his. we talked about how short life is. he said that it should be all about fun. how could i not agree?
in the end i gave him a good tip. i had an experience with him and i wanted to say thank you. when he saw what i tipped on the credit card machine thing...he said 'stacey this is to much'. so he got out cash from his wallet and paid me back half my fair. we SPLIT my fair.
i love new york. LOVE it. in the end i gave him my unused email address...he sent me this today:
Hey Stacey how is it going
Listen lol
you are awesome and keep up the great attitude girl.....I'm dead serious.
you are the best
i'm just saying....life can be magical. amazingly magical.
1 comment:
uh yea, I found your blog from facebook. But hey - you make me want to run in the streets naked singing and then run home to paint with my barefeet. I love your freedom and the love of life that it translates into on your blog, in your life - etc.
You're awesome. And I'm totally regretting not tapping into that in high school. You know - weaning at the breast of friendship. but high school was a total crock and I'm over it. You, though ... are one sweet chick.
Post a Comment